Arteries - prepare to be clogged! And YOU - prepare to like it! At Red Elephant, you get nothing less than cheesy, meaty, greasy, completely, totally, unabashed bar and grill food that's sure to go straight to your hips, thighs, tummy or any other problem area that you've been trying to get rid of for the past 10 years.
- Thin crust
- Not a lot of sauce (I hate when you take a bite of pizza and the sauce squirts all over your face - or your shirt)
- Lots of toppings on TOP of the cheese (Don't bury those puppies! I want to see how much I'm getting! And If I order pepperoni, I want pepperoni, dangit! Not just one or two - but LOTS)
- Crunchy meat toppings (I hate soggy, rubbery pepperoni, sausage, ham or bacon)
- Low on grease (yes, some grease is essential, but I don't want to be able to soak my napkin in it)
- Small slices (I want to pick up my pizza with one hand and eat it, not cut it, fold it or use two hands to lift it!)
- Fresh made (Not something that's been sitting around under a heat lamp, I want that sucker to be made-to-order and come out piping hot!)